top of page

Group

Public·31 members

Dinamo Bucureşti v U Cluj live match 11 December 2023


FC Universitatea Cluj. Summary · Matches · Squad · Statistics · Transfers · Trophies · Venue. Botoșani, CFR Cluj · Dinamo Bucureşti ... live scores · Football ...


Universitatea Cluj vs Dinamo Bucureşti Live Match Enjoy fast live score updates and In-Play match statistics for Universitatea Cluj vs Dinamo Bucureşti. Tracking our match statistics is like watching the ... The FC Dinamo Bucuresti 1948 vs AS FC Universitatea Cluj match will likely be broadcasted on television by a variety of channels depending on your location. In the UK, the match will be shown live on%stream%. If you don't have access to a TV, you can also stream the match live using online bookmakers. Dinamo Bucuresti vs Universitatea Cluj Live Scores 17 hours ago — Dinamo Bucuresti vs Universitatea Cluj: starts on the day 2023-12-11 at 18:45 GMT time at Stadionul Arcul de Triumf, București for the Romania ... Dinamo Bucureşti vs Universitatea Cluj Stats, Predictions & Dinamo Bucureşti vs Universitatea Cluj's head to head record shows that of the 3 meetings they've had, Dinamo Bucureşti has won 0 times and Universitatea Cluj ... Average number of goals in meetings between FC Universitatea Cluj and FC Dinamo Bucuresti 1948 is 1. 8. FC Universitatea Cluj scores 0. 8 goals in a match against FC Dinamo Bucuresti 1948 and FC Dinamo Bucuresti 1948 scores 1 goals against FC Universitatea Cluj (on average). FC Universitatea Cluj have won just 0 of their last 5 Liga I games against FC Dinamo Bucuresti 1948. FC Dinamo Bucuresti 1948 have lost just 0 of their last 5 Liga I games against FC Universitatea Cluj. FC Dinamo Bucuresti 1948 vs Universitatea Cluj Match FC Dinamo Bucuresti 1948 vs Universitatea Cluj in the Romania. Liga I (12/11/2023): Live score, stream, statistics match & H2H results on Tribuna.com. In the last 5 meetings FC Universitatea Cluj won 1, FC Dinamo Bucuresti 1948 won 3, 1 draws. FC Dinamo Bucuresti 1948 have lost just 1 of their last 5 games against FC Universitatea Cluj (in all competitions). FC Universitatea Cluj's performance of the last 5 matches is better than FC Dinamo Bucuresti 1948's. In Liga I, FC Universitatea Cluj has better performance than FC Dinamo Bucuresti 1948. When FC Dinamo Bucuresti 1948 is down 1-0 away, they win 0% of their matches. When FC Universitatea Cluj is down 0-1 home, they win 0% of their matches. When FC Dinamo Bucuresti 1948 leads 0-1 away, they win in 70% of their matches. Universitatea Cluj vs FC Dinamo Bucuresti 1948 [LIVE] Score - Liga I (football)FC Dinamo Bucuresti 1948 have conceded a goal in each of their last 5 matches. FC Dinamo Bucuresti 1948 have a losing streak of 3 matches in Liga I. FC Universitatea Cluj scores 1. 56 goals when playing at home and FC Dinamo Bucuresti 1948 scores 1. 39 goals when playing away (on average). Dinamo B vs Universitatea Cluj Prediction and Picks today 2 days ago — The direct confrontation record of Dinamo Bucuresti versus Universitatea Cluj reveals that Dinamo Bucuresti won 9 times, Universitatea Cluj ... Dinamo Bucuresti vs Universitatea Cluj H2H 11 dec 2023 Head to Head stats predictionWe invite you to check Dinamo Bucuresti and Universitatea Cluj match statistict (Tab Stats->Match statistics), where you will find out who is the best scorer. Also you can check the statistics of possession, shots, corners, offsides, and many other applications. In tab Goals stats (tab Stats->Goals stats) check how many loses and scored goals per game, how many games won and lost to zero. You will find what results teams Dinamo Bucuresti and Universitatea Cluj usually end matches with divided into first and second half. Live events Universitatea Cluj vs Dinamo Bucureşti - Liga I Universitatea Cluj vs Dinamo Bucureşti Live stats - Liga I 2024: goals, assists, cards, substitutions, etc. When FC Universitatea Cluj leads 1-0 at home, they win in 91% of their matches. Their last meeting was a draw. (1-1) FC Universitatea Cluj wins 35% of halftimes, FC Dinamo Bucuresti 1948 wins 31%. FC Universitatea Cluj wins 1st half in 35% of their matches, FC Dinamo Bucuresti 1948 in 31% of their matches. FC Universitatea Cluj have conceded a goal in each of their last 7 matches. A year ago, FC Universitatea Cluj were number 12 in the table with 2 points. Now they are number 8 with 4 points. The predicted chance of a draw is 29%. Previous results The head-to-head record for FC Dinamo Bucuresti 1948 vs AS FC Universitatea Cluj is worth a look. FC Dinamo Bucuresti 1948 have won 0 meetings with AS FC Universitatea Cluj, while AS FC Universitatea Cluj have won 1. There have been 2 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for FC Dinamo Bucuresti 1948 vs AS FC Universitatea Cluj from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between FC Dinamo Bucuresti 1948 and AS FC Universitatea Cluj? At the moment there are 44 tips in the 1X2 market, with 4 tips backing FC Dinamo Bucuresti 1948, 34 tips backing AS FC Universitatea Cluj and 6 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 24% against the FC Dinamo Bucuresti 1948 finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 47% against AS FC Universitatea Cluj winning. The draw is rated at 29%. Dinamo Bucharest vs Universitatea Cluj Odds Dinamo Bucharest vs Universitatea Cluj Odds · Dinamo Bucharest win and over 1.5. +360 · Dinamo Bucharest win and under 1.5. +750 · Tie and over 1.5. +340 · Tie and ... FC Dinamo Bucuresti 1948 vs AS FC Universitatea Cluj Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-11Match Details Who: FC Dinamo Bucuresti 1948 vs AS FC Universitatea Cluj Competition: Liga I When: 2023-12-11, 20:45 Venue: Dinamo Stadium FC Dinamo Bucuresti 1948 will host AS FC Universitatea Cluj at Dinamo Stadium on 2023-12-11 at 20:45 in an interesting encounter in Liga I. FC Dinamo Bucuresti 1948, currently sitting at 15 will be looking for important home win. AS FC Universitatea Cluj, on the other hand, sits in 8 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 24% chance of a home win, and a 47% chance of an away win. Dinamo Bucuresti - Universitatea Cluj H2H If you want to check live score or game statistics click here: Dinamo Bucuresti vs Universitatea Cluj result. We found streaks for direct matches between ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page